The Big Giveaway
February 3, 2011
Sometimes a concept is so unique, that in order for people to fully understand its benefit, they have to experience it first hand. As you probably know, we started repurposing shipping containers in 2009 for use across multiple commercial applications. You may also know that we specialize in creating mobile hospitality venues. But have you ever experienced one?
Well now you have the chance.
From now through February 28, we are taking entries to win the use of one fully-loaded Boxman Studios hospitality venue for any reason you desire. Planning a tweetup this spring? Turn it ultra-cool with a Boxman. Got an upcoming outdoor wedding? Give your guests a high-profile lounge to enjoy. Throwing a block party or having a tailgate? Make it one that people remember.
Brands across America use our venues for total brand immersion experiences because they’re so unique that they draw people in. Now you can use one for whatever experience you’d like. And just like with the big brands, you’ll have full access to all the amenities that make Boxman Studios so popular: TV, double-sided bar, seating for nearly 30 and 500 square feet of hardwood floor (perfect for dancing.) We’re confident that once you experience us first-hand, you’ll become a fan and let everyone else know how cool our products are.
But we’re not stopping at just one Boxman experience. We’re also opening up this contest to charitable organizations. We’ve had the privilege of working with groups like the Alzheimer’s Association and Friendship Trays among others, and the results have been amazing. Now we’re offering your favorite charity the opportunity to use a Boxman hospitality venue for any event on their calendar (through November 1, 2011) – for free.
Two Boxman experiences ripe for the taking. And all you have to do is tell us why you or the charity should win.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Visit our Facebook page and ‘like’ us there
- Submit an entry and tell us why you or your charity should win
- Invite your friends to vote
The five entries that receive the most votes on our Facebook page will move on to the final round where we’ll open the voting up here on our blog. The top vote getters in each category during the final round win the contest.
It’s that simple. Good luck. We can’t wait to show you what we can do. Click here to enter.
Rules and other important things:
- Contest ends February 28, 2011.
- Must be 21 or older to enter.
- We will handle delivery, removal and all set up and break down. As with every Boxman experience, you just add people.
- We can’t offer catering, but we know people. And we can easily work with anyone you prefer.
- You may only vote on an entry once.
- We reserve the right to tweak the rules (and other important things) but we won’t do this in any way that affects the integrity of the contest.
- Winning entry must be used within 30 miles of Charlotte, and redeemed before November 1, 2011.
Boxman Studios single-day giveaway is a $2,500 value.